Shape Energy With Us
Powin Energy is committed to attracting and retaining talent that will support our vision and complement our strengths. At Powin Energy, employees across the world are united as a team and together are successfully building our competence as a company and professionals. It does not matter where you start your career at Powin Energy, there is always a path upwards.
If you are interested in a career opportunity with Powin Energy, please send your resume to HR@powin.com.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to understand and translate engineering concepts into understandable documents for non-engineers.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in renewables (e.g., solar, wind, energy storage) is a plus.
- Previous work experience at Utilities or AHJs is a plus.
Engineering Technical Writer
Powin Energy is a leading manufacturer of fully integrated energy storage solutions. Our sole focus is creating and deploying the next wave of safe and scalable battery energy storage systems that are purpose-built for the demands of utility-scale, commercial & industrial, and microgrid applications.
Powin Energy is seeking an Engineering Technical Writer to become part of our project engineering team. You will develop both universal and project-specific technical manuals and instructional videos to ensure industry leading ease of installation, safety, and system performance. Additionally, you will assistance in the creation of an outreach and technical-based education program designed specifically for Utilities and AHJs.
This position is full-time and located at our headquarters in Portland, OR.
This role requires occasional travel to project sites and may include overnight stays. International travel may be expected.